სტუდენტური ვაკანსიები IES პარტნიორისგან
Course Instructor / Teacher – Smart Man LLC
SMARTMAN is an education and training center and owned exclusively UCMAS in Georgia.
UCMAS is a unique scientifically-proven brain development program designed for children aged 4-15 years old, offering them an opportunity to accelerate their progress in mental abilities, development and academic excellence.
UCMAS has established its global franchise brand to 5 continents covering more than 82 countries. UCMAS has about 6,000 centers worldwide and has helped over one million children around the world up-to-date.
(Experience is required)
Research & Development Skills
• Planning and preparing lesson plans and deliver accordingly
• Preparing teaching materials from the course content
• Innovating ideas, methods and teaching techniques
• Training students with class room management
• Training students to master the techniques and achieve success
• Explaining new ideas and unfamiliar concepts in creative and fun filled way so that students enjoy, understand and learn the concepts
• Engaging students in activities to improve focus and attention
• Teaching according to individual capabilities and needs
• Communicating in English fluently
• Developing strategies to train students with anecdotes and examples
• Having good rapport with students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
• Coordinating trainings and local events
• Keep immense amount of patience to help students succeed and stay happy and confident
• Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
• Induce passion for learning and make the whole process enjoyable for students
• Building relations with students and parents by helping them with the smooth transition of the course content and the program
• Involving parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty to create a quality-learning environment.
• Providing guidance and advice to students; providing adequate information about the program and culture of the institution
The interested candidate will be tested and interviewed in language knowledge. The candidate will also be tested in skills.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
<< უკან დაბრუნება